Looking for support, guidance and expert advice with your online marketing? Maybe I can help.
I work with freelancers, small businesses and multi-nationals.
- Do you want ‘one-to-one’ coaching or mentoring?
- Or is there a project I help you with?
You can pay me a daily rate or fixed price – whichever suits you the best.
Can I help you with the following:
- Web Writing – Write blog posts that lead to more sales, customers, and traffic.
- Ebook Development – Help your write, publish and extend your content on Kindle, iPad, and ITunes.
- Training – Tell me the one thing you’d like to understand a little better and I’ll walk you through it.
- Content Plan – Create a holistic marketing plan that justifies your investment in social media.
- Social Media Policy – Create a social media policy that compliments your Employee Handbook.
If you’re reading this page, you’re probably thinking about hiring me. And, if I were in your shoes, I’d probably have a few questions before I’d want to go ahead. For example…
- Who have you worked for?
- What can you offer?
- Is it worth the money?
First off, I’m not a 17 year old working from home in the evenings 🙂
- UK – After studying computer science, I moved to London and developed applications for the financial services.
- US – For eight years I worked as a consultant for Intel, NEC, Netscape, and the Dept of Justice.
- China – Moved to Shanghai and Beijing for five years where I worked with one of the leading web development firms, setting up ecommerce systems and developing content, marketing, and monetization strategies. I speak a moderate amount of Mandarin and know a few hundred characters.
- Europe – worked with clients such as IBM, Bank of Ireland, and the UK Government.
I’ve provided products and services to some of the largest companies in the world including…
AIG, Bearing Point, Cisco, Coca Cola Corp, Dell, EDS, Ernst & Young, GE, HBO, IBM, Intel, JP Morgan, KLM Airlines, KPMG, Macy’s, McDonalds, Microsoft, Oracle, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Saab, Safeway, Safeway , Sara Lee, Siemens, TATA, Toyota, Vodaphone, Walmart, and Western Union.
How I work with clients
If you decided to hire me, we’d work together along the following lines:
- Baseline – Create a baseline of where you are today. That’s our starting point
- Goals – Identify specific goals you can reach. Set target dates, such as 1, 3, or 6 months.
- Success – Determine critical success factors. For instance, increase sales by 33% within 100 days, create more leads, or get more publicity for our business.
- Tactics – Give you detailed tactics to achieve these goals. These are MS Word documents with very specific actionable steps for your team to follow.
- Action Steps – Create an Action Plan to sequence and coordinate the implementation
- Project Plan – Create a work breakdown structure (MS Excel) that identifies the tasks, resources, and time-lines for each strand in the overall plan.
- Guidelines – Create checklists for your email, marketing and content strategies.
- Status Reports – Communicate with you via status updates and Skype meetings.
- Completion – Ensure the project is completed successfully.
There has to be an ROI for this project. I’ll give you examples of how you can make the business case and where we can justify the investment.
How to get started
The first thing we do is identify your exact requirements. What do you what to achieve?
I’ll send you an information gathering form to help me assess what you need, where to focus, and the goals to achieve.
When we meet (over Skype) I will:
- Framework – Define a framework for your specific goals
- Process – Walk you through the process of how to get there
- Tools – Share tools (mostly free) that you can use. Also MS Word and Excel templates, forms, and checklists.
There is no set fee as each client’s need are different.
You can pay me:
- Per Day – rates are flexible and based on the length of the contract.
- Per Project – this is a fix price fee.
- Phone: 00 353 86 0886 349
- Email: ivan (at) ivanwalsh (dot) com
- Facebook: ivanwalsh
- Twitter: ivanwalsh
Please fill in this form to setup a meeting.