If Google Buzz is too much for you – the endless stream of live data clogging up your Gmail – you can always turn it off . Yes, the option is there and here is how you do it. This also explains how to filter Buzz and filter your fav friends with Buzz.
How To Turn Off Google Buzz
- Scroll down to the bottom of your Gmail page.
- Find the ‘turn off buzz‘ link
- Click on it.
How to filter Buzz
You can also filter email alerts from Buzz.
- In Gmail, click Settings.
- Click Filters
- Select ‘Create a new filter‘
- Enter label:buzz in the Has the Words field
How to filter friends with Buzz
To restrict Google Buzz updates to your close friends, change their setting to ‘Private‘.
Know any other Google Buzz tips?